To be successful, your marketing strategy should include a couple of fundamental marketing tools that generate traffic to your door.
Our Top 5 Marketing Tools that every business should have:
- Logo: – Your logo is one of the most important marketing tools there is and is the foundation for all marketing material. It is a powerful, non-verbal cue that is your customer’s initial impression of your business.
- Website: – Your potential customers are using the internet to find products and services – even at the local level! Keep yourself in the game with a website that is: visually appealing, search engine optimized, easy for the customer to use and easy for you to update!
- Brand Standards: – Your message should be consistent – both how it’s seen and how it’s said. Brand standards ensure consistency in the details. It ensures credibility, trust and recognition of your business.
- Signage: – Your signage needs to capture someone’s attention and get them to act in a split second. Whether it’s a banner-up for a conference, a display booth for a tradeshow, or billboard along the highway; your signage must be visually strong, clear in its message, and reflects your brand/business. – Sound familiar?
- Ads: – Your ads should reflect your business’ image and brand (Tool# 3); whether your ads a radio spots, a banners on website or a traditional print ad for newspaper/magazine. The message should be clear, appealing and drive potential customers to your website (Tools# 2) and your door.
With these Top 5 Marketing Tools, you have the fundamentals to marketing your business; generating new customers and instilling confidence in your current customers.
If you need help with any of these tools or if you are not sure where to begin, make an appointment with Jessica for a free consultation – call 705-949-3198 or email email@example.com. Fuzednotions can help you!